Monday, July 19, 2010

Are they furries if they only have a cell wall? Cellies? Wallies?

This charming lady's name is "Amyba". She is an amoeba. Wrap your brain around that.
I tried to find Pink Fairy Lotus, who, you'll notice, owns the copyright on the image. She (?) had a livejournal account that's been purged. I know this because I found this graphic
Notice that the goat's crying.
 
with a message telling me so. Which is pretty jarring. But not as jarring as
. That's "Germ" fucking "Amyba". At this point I want to tell you that I think "Amyba" is a great ghettobaby name.
This pic is actually a pretty good metaphor for what happens when a pathogen infects a host cell. That's what scares me. This dude (?) may have done research. He did research in biology and this is what he likes to do with his time, drawing these pictures. Hey, at least he's not killing people instead.

Here's another picture of "Germ":
Hm.
Oh and also then:
This character is "Insane Madrid". She is "Mad Cow Disease" This is an anthropomorphised representation of a boviform [not a word] representation of a prion disease. Laymen's terms: this is an extremely dangerous mutant protein drawn like a sexy cow. There are fish swimming in her body (?).
There's a quote from her creator:
"Her nipples are poking through her straitjacket, for the occasional milking (Thats some good stuff there)"

And there. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment